- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers
- Write a Review
- #K61378 000000000 K61378000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1976 album by singer/songwriter Jonathan Richman and his band The Modern Lovers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1976 album by singer/songwriter Jonathan Richman and his band The Modern Lovers. The original band existed from 1970 to 1974 but their recordings were not released until 1976 or later. In early 1976, Richman put together a new version of the Modern Lovers, with Leroy Radcliffe (guitar), Greg 'Curly' Keranen (bass) and future Cars member David Robinson (drums). They recorded the album Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers (1976), but Robinson again left after Richman persisted in reducing the size and volume of his drum kit. This album does contain elements of the band's earlier Velvet Underground-influenced primal rock sound but is far more whimsical than anything the earlier line-up recorded.;Track List:1. Rockin' Shopping Center;2. Back in the U.S.A;3. Important in Your Life;4. New England;5. Lonely Financial Zone;6. Hi Dear;7. Abominable Snowman in the Market;8. Hey There Little Insect;9. Here Come the Martian Martians;10. Springtime;11. Amazing Grace;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.