- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jonathan Snipes - Starry Eyes (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K63425 000000000 K63425000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:180gram Metallic Gold Vinyl. Heavyweight old-style tip on jacket with thick film laminate gloss. A 12" x 12" art print ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:180gram Metallic Gold Vinyl. Heavyweight old-style tip on jacket with thick film laminate gloss. A 12" x 12" art print featuring extensive liner notes from composer Jonathan Snipes. A digital download card offering the entire score and bonus cues not featured on the LP. Award winning art by Jay Shaw (2014 Best Film Poster Design of SXSW). _x000D_ _x000D_ Waxwork Records proudly presents the debut LP release of 2014's STARRY EYES. Composed by SUB-POP recording artist Jonathan Snipes (clipping, Room 237), STARRY EYES has been hailed not only as one of the best horror movies of 2014, but one of the best horror films of the last decade. The LP features an incredible 100% analog synth score composed and performed by Snipes that has grabbed the attention of fans of the film worldwide. STARRY EYES and it's score has received countless awards and accolades. TIME has called the film one of the ten best films of South by Southwest.;Track List:1. Sarah;2. We Didn't See All We Needed;3. Talkers;4. Make Me Believe in You;5. Collapse;6. End Credits (Extended Dance Mix);7. He Wants to Meet You;8. Fever Dreams;9. I Did What You Asked;10. Chrysalis/Kissing Tracy;11. Starry Eyes;Special Attributes:GOLD DISC, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.