- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joni Mitchell - Ladies of the Canyon
- Write a Review
- #K49097 000000000 K49097000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/17/2013;Notes:Originally released in 1970, Ladies of the Canyon is the third album from Joni Mitchell. It's title refers to Laurel Ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/17/2013;Notes:Originally released in 1970, Ladies of the Canyon is the third album from Joni Mitchell. It's title refers to Laurel Canyon, a center of music culture in Los Angeles popular during the sixties. The album features several of Mitchell's most noted songs, including "Big Yellow Taxi", "Woodstock" and "The Circle Game". of all of Mitchell's work, this album is arguably the most related to her long-standing friendships with Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young, with "The Circle Game" featuring background vocals from all four. Warner. 2004.;Track List:1. Morning Morgantown;2. For Free;3. Conversation;4. Ladies of the Canyon;5. Willy;6. Arrangement;7. Rainy Night House;8. Priest;9. Blue Boy;10. Big Yellow Taxi;11. Woodstock;12. Circle Game
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.