- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joni Mitchell - Wild Things Run Fast
- Write a Review
- #K78101 000000000 K78101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:(2-LP set) Wild Things Run Fast is Joni Mitchell's eleventh studio album and her first for Geffen Records. Released in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:(2-LP set) Wild Things Run Fast is Joni Mitchell's eleventh studio album and her first for Geffen Records. Released in 1982, it represents her departure from jazz to a more '80s pop sound. The more rhythmic nature of the music on this album was influenced by Steely Dan, Talking Heads and the Police. Featured artists include Wayne Shorter, James Taylor and Lionel Richie. Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Masters.;Track List:1. Chinese Cafe/Unchained Melody;2. Wild Things Run Fast;3. Ladies Man;4. Moon at the Window;5. Solid Love;6. Be Cool;7. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care;8. You Dream Flat Tires;9. Man to Man;10. Underneath the Streetlight;11. Love;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.