- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jonny Fritz - Sweet Creep
- Write a Review
- #K63663 000000000 K63663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the alt-country singer/songwriter. Jonny Fritz is back with a 2016 a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the alt-country singer/songwriter. Jonny Fritz is back with a 2016 album, a new hip, and a new homebase in Los Angeles, CA. Fritz's fourth studio album was produced by My Morning Jacket's Jim James who influenced the album's pared-down and uninhibited sound. It also features' Dawes members Taylor and Griffin Goldsmith and Josh Hedley as the backing band. In 2008, Fritz (then known as Jonny Corndawg) released his debut album, I'm Not Ready To Be a Daddy. He released his second album, Down on the Bikini Line, on August 30, 2011 in the United States on the Nasty Memories label. In 2012, Fritz stated that he wanted to be called Jonny Fritz, his birth name, rather than Jonny Corndawg, as he had previously been known. He has said that he made this decision in part based on advice from record label executives, and because he did not want people to know what to expect from his music based on his name. In 2013, Fritz released Dad Country, his third album overall and his first under the name Jonny Fritz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.