- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jono McCleery - If Music Presents: Pagodes
- Write a Review
- #K86564 000000000 K86564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Jono McCleery's ever growing fanbase will be thrilled to hear that the Rotterdam-based singer songwriter has produced h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Jono McCleery's ever growing fanbase will be thrilled to hear that the Rotterdam-based singer songwriter has produced his definitive album. Pagodes is the deepest, most powerful work to date by a musician whose work has been described as like "Miles Davis, Massive Attack, John Martyn, Fink, and Radiohead wrapped up in one exquisitely produced sound." Several years of hard work making Pagodes has paid off in spades. It's an album that's difficult to turn away from, full of beautiful melody, futuristic production flourishes and lyrics that don't shy away from darkness, but always alight on uplifting conclusion. Opener 'This Idea of Us' is a smoldering torch ballad, it's string arrangement lending it gripping drama. Robert Wyatt's 'Age of Self' comes off as a song McCleery was born to sing, it's lyrical content as relevant today as it was 30 years ago. The album moves into infectious percussive swing and melodic loops with 'Ballade,' a song that could have come from the LA-jazz hotbed surrounding Flying Lotus. Pagodes marries all of this thrilling diversity via McCleery's existential musings and his startling voice and playing. It's unlikely you'll hear an album of such power from another singer songwriter anytime soon.;Track List:1. This Idea of Us;2. Age of Self;3. Since I;4. Painted Blue;5. Ballade;6. Clarity;7. Halfway;8. Bet She Does;9. Fire in My Hands;10. Desperate Measure;11. Pardon Me;12. So Long;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.