- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jordan De La Sierra - Gymnosphere: Song of the Rose
- Write a Review
- #K83394 000000000 K83394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Before New Age hit terra firms at the dawn of the 1980s, the classically-trained Bay Area composer Jordan de la Sierra'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Before New Age hit terra firms at the dawn of the 1980s, the classically-trained Bay Area composer Jordan de la Sierra's consciousness soared with cosmic concepts. With cues and lessons from the great minimalists La Monte Young, Terry Riley, Pandit Pran Nath, and help from the venerable public radio program Hearts of Space, de la Sierra embarked on a journey in alternate tunings and resounding reverberations, transporting entranced listeners from the Golden Gates to the intergalactic.;Track List:1. Music for Gymnastics;2. Temple of Aesthetic-Action;3. Music for Devotional Past;4. Sphere of Sublime Dances
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.