- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joris Voorn - Nobody Knows
- Write a Review
- #K69653 000000000 K69653000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Joris Voorn's chart-topping Nobody Knows (GR 106 CD, 2014) receives a fresh club treatment from the Dutchman, who now l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Joris Voorn's chart-topping Nobody Knows (GR 106 CD, 2014) receives a fresh club treatment from the Dutchman, who now looks to bring his stunning album to world's dancefloors. The triple vinyl release opens with the thrillingly visceral and captivating "The Wild," followed by a new version of the original beat less opener "The Monk" and the beautiful number "A House," featuring vocals by Kid A. Voorn also treats the listener to a new version of the hugely popular "Homeland," featuring Matthew Dear, alongside the originals of "MoMo" and "Sweets for Piano." the wonderfully uplifting "Fall" precedes the bouncing melodic synth of "Mugged" and the original album version of "So Long," with it's haunting vocal from Kid A. a final brace of goose bump-inducing tracks, "Left" and "Dust" (feat. Bram Stadhouders), closes this incredible triple LP.;Track List:1. A1. the Wild (Vinyl Mix);2. A2. the Monk (Vinyl Mix);3. B1. a House (Feat. Kid a) (Vinyl Mix);4. B2. Momo (Original Mix);5. C1. Homeland (Feat. Matthew Dear) (Vinyl Mix);6. C2. Sweets for Piano (Original Mix);7. D1. Fall (Vinyl Mix);8. E1. Mugged (Vinyl Mix);9. E2. So Long (Feat. Kid a) (Original Mix);10. F1. Left (Vinyl Mix);11. F2. Dust (Feat. Bram Stadhouders) (Vinyl Edit)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.