- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jorma Kaukonen - Ain't in No Hurry
- Write a Review
- #K76305 000000000 K76305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the guitarist best known for his work with Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna. Jorma re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the guitarist best known for his work with Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna. Jorma returns with his third solo album on Red House Records, Ain't in No Hurry, a knock out collection of songs that show Jorma remains at the top of his game. Ain't in No Hurry is a blend of American roots, blues, rockers and Jorma originals including a lost Woody Guthrie lyric that Jorma and producer Larry Campbell put to music. Each song frames Jorma's life and development as an artist and where he is at today. With a cast of musicians that includes longtime Hot Tuna partner, Jack Casady, Barry Mitterhoff, Larry Campbell, Teresa Williams, and the rhythm section of Myron Hart and Justin Guip, Ain't in No Hurry is an instant classic.;Track List:1. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out;2. The Other Side of the Mountain;3. Suffer Little Children to Come Unto Me;4. In My Dreams;5. Sweet Fern;6. Ain't in No Hurry;7. Brother Can You Spare a Dime;8. Where There's Two There's Trouble;9. The Terrible Operation;10. Bar Room Crystal Ball;11. Seasons in the Field
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.