- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jos James - No Beginning No End
- Write a Review
- #K54455 000000000 K54455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:No Beginning No End is a seamless musical experience that moves between different styles with remarkable fluidity, boun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:No Beginning No End is a seamless musical experience that moves between different styles with remarkable fluidity, bound together by Jose James' transcendent voice. It marks a new chapter in the artistic journey of the 33 year old singer/songwriter. Conceived, recorded and produced independently without any recording contract, the album is his most personal statement yet. James has already established himself as a trailblazer for his intoxicating blend of Jazz, R & B and Electronica from his previous three albums. His 2008 debut the Dreamer and it's 2010 follow-up, Black Magic both produced by renowned DJ Giles Peterson transformed the Minneapolis born, New York based singer into an underground sensation in both the modern Jazz and DJ culture scene. His musical path follows it's own rhyme and reason. James is a musical omnivore, an artist that resists being pigeonholed, equally at ease on stage with Jazz legend McCoy Tyner as he is in the studio with Rapper Oh No or electronic pioneer Flying Lotus.;Track List:1. It's All Over Your Body;2. Sword + Gun Featuring Hindi Zahra;3. Trouble;4. Vanguard;5. Come to My Door;6. Heaven on Ground Featuring Emily King;7. Do You Feel;8. Make It Right;9. Bird of Space;10. No Beginning No End;11. Tomorrow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.