- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Josh Rouse - Turista
- Write a Review
- #K92196 000000000 K92196000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2010;Notes:Unexpected and utterly sublime, this sultry song cycle will shuffle seamlessly in tandem with Getz/Gilberto and Gracela...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2010;Notes:Unexpected and utterly sublime, this sultry song cycle will shuffle seamlessly in tandem with Getz/Gilberto and Graceland, albums as boldly surprising in their eras as El Turista is in this one. The record marks a new direction for the critically acclaimed cult artist, while offering the musical sophistication and emotional depth Rouse's devoted constituents have come to expect from him thanks to a consistently enthralling body of work highlighted by the modern-day landmarks 1972 (2003) and Nashville (2005), both of which are generously sampled on the marvelous 2008 Rhino retrospective The Best of the Rykodisc years.;Track List:1. Bienvenido;2. Duerme;3. Lemon Tree;4. Sweet Elaine;5. Mesie Julian;6. I Will Live on Islands;7. Valencia;8. Cotton Eye Joe;9. Las Voces;10. Don't Act Tough
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.