- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Josh T. Pearson - Last Of The Country Gentlemen [With CD] [Bonus Track]
- Write a Review
- #K77951 000000000 K77951000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut solo album from the former leader of Lift to Experience. Originally from Texas, Josh T. P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut solo album from the former leader of Lift to Experience. Originally from Texas, Josh T. Pearson formed Lift to Experience, who released one sprawling masterpiece, 2001's the Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads, before splitting up soon after. Lift to Experience were so beloved by John Peel that he had them record three sessions in five months and were included in the Best 125 Peel Sessions of all time. Since then, Josh T. Pearson has spent many years in the wilderness, only releasing one studio recording and appearing on the Mercury Prize nominated Bat for Lashes album Fur and Gold.;Track List:1. Thou Art Loosed;2. Sweetheart I Ain't Your Christ;3. Woman When I've Raised Hell;4. Honeymoon's Great: Wish You Were Her;5. Sorry with a Song;6. Country Dumb;7. Last of the Country Gentlemen;8. Drive Her Out;9. Thou Art Loosed;10. Sweetheart I Ain't Your Christ;11. Woman When I've Raised Hell;12. Honeymoon's Great: Wish You Were Her;13. Sorry with a Song;14. Country Dumb;15. Drive Her Out;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.