- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K63180 000000000 K63180000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Soul Sessions is the debut studio album by English singer/songwriter Joss Stone, released on Sep...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Soul Sessions is the debut studio album by English singer/songwriter Joss Stone, released on September 16, 2003. The album consists of cover versions of soul songs from the 1960s and 1970s, in addition to a cover of The White Stripes' 2001 song 'Fell in Love with a Girl.' In 2004, The Soul Sessions was shortlisted for the Mercury Prize and was nominated for a MOBO Award for Best Album. The Soul Sessions was produced by Miami soul singer Betty Wright and S-Curve Records chief executive officer Steve Greenberg. Stone worked with veteran Miami soul musicians Benny Latimore, Little Beaver, Timmy Thomas and Wright herself. She also worked with contemporary musicians such as neo soul singer Angie Stone and the alternative hip hop group The Roots.;Track List:1. The Chokin' Kind (Waylon Jennings);2. Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' on Me?) Pt. 1 (Sugar Billy);3. Fell in Love with a Boy (The White Stripes);4. Victim of a Foolish Heart (Bettye Swann);5. Dirty Man (Laura Lee);6. Some Kind of Wonderful (Soul Brothers Six);7. I've Fallen in Love with You (Carla Thomas);8. I Had a Dream (John Sebastian);9. All the King's Horses (Aretha Franklin);10. For the Love of You (PTS. 1 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.