- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joy - Ride Along
- Write a Review
- #K77491 000000000 K77491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the award-winning San Diego psych rock band. Produced by vocalist/guitarist Zack O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the award-winning San Diego psych rock band. Produced by vocalist/guitarist Zack Oakley, Ride Along! Contains nine new Joy compositions and a searing cover of ZZ Top's 1971 song 'Certified Blues.' The sound of Joy has been described as 'a spaced-out sonic groove-ride' and 'outer reach freak out,' but that hyperbole alone doesn't do justice to the group's measured mode of attack. Joy deliver a deafening gauntlet of heavy psychedelia where no riff is left unturned. Ride Along! #is a ferocious testament to the chest-shaking power of rock 'n' roll! Ride Along! #is the highly-anticipated follow up to Joy's 2014 release, Under The Spell Of Joy, which was named Best Hard Rock Album by the San Diego Union-Tribune at the 2014 SD Music Awards. Joy's latest features guest contributions from an all-star lineup of Cali psych rock heroes, including Earthless drummer Mario Rubalcaba, Radio Moscow guitarist Parker Griggs and guitarist Brenden Dellar, of Tee Pee labelmates Sacri Monti.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.