- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
- Write a Review
- #K82684 000000000 K82684000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/28/2006;Notes:Hailing from Manchester, England, Joy Division profoundly affected the alternative music scene. Arriving as punk music ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/28/2006;Notes:Hailing from Manchester, England, Joy Division profoundly affected the alternative music scene. Arriving as punk music was waning, Unknown Pleasures is the debut studio album by the English rock band Joy Division. It followed an abandoned session for RCA Records, and was eventually recorded and mixed over three weekends at Strawberry Studios, Stockport in April 1979 with producer Martin Hannett. The album was released on 15th June 1979 on Tony Wilson's Factory Records. Factory did not release any singles from Unknown Pleasures, and although the success of the band's debut single "Transmission", which was not on the album, increased its sales, the album did not chart. It has gone on to receive sustained critical acclaim as a pioneering post-punk record.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.