- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joyce Manor - Constant Nothing / Christmas Card
- Write a Review
- L42195 000000000 L42195000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Joyce Manor come correct. Two records deep into their career and it's clear that they're torchbearers of a style one co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Joyce Manor come correct. Two records deep into their career and it's clear that they're torchbearers of a style one could trace back to The Ergs or Jawbreaker, depending on what coast you favor. Theirs is a blend of poppy punk blast and high voltage heart sore immediacy that always lands a hit. The songs are short, sweet and say their piece in step with lyrics that read like a tour diary exorcism hangover - no joke. It makes good sense that they would tackle Cody, their 2016 full-length, with producer Rob Schanpf at the helm. His work with Guided by Voices, Saves the Day and Elliott Smith is an ideal resume given the raw materials at hand. Their recording from the Blue Room, their first official live release, features a sold-out crowd and full-bodied, frenetic live versions of 'Constant Nothing,' from their 2011 self-titled LP as well as 'Christmas Card' from their Pitchfork-approved 2014 LP Never Hung over Again. Simply put, one of the best crowds we've ever hosted at TMR. About 30 seconds into 'Christmas Card,' there's a really special moment where vocalist Barry Johnson steps back from the mic and the hollering crowd jumps up to fi ll in the gaps and turn the chorus inside out. This moment is what live shows are all about and speaks to the greatest skill of the Torrence, CA, four-piece - connecting with their fans on a level other newcomers can only dream about.;Track List:1. Constant Nothing;2. Christmas Card
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.