- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joyero - Release The Dogs
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68423 000000000 L68423000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2019;Notes:Written and recorded primarily in Marfa, Texas, during a transitional moment between records, cities, and relationships...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/23/2019;Notes:Written and recorded primarily in Marfa, Texas, during a transitional moment between records, cities, and relationships, Release the Dogs occupies it's own liminal space between the natural and the man-made, between the structures we create to keep ourselves safe and the terrifying enormity that exists beyond them. Throughout the record, organic and electronic elements are seamlessly woven together into a single fabric that can be both intimate and explosive. The fingerpicked guitars of "After You" appear no more or less "real" than the processed drum machine beats on album opener "Alight," just as the tarantula on the album's cover appears no more or less "real" than the white wall on which it sits. The magic of the image, and the magic of the record, is in the way they are framed together. Release the Dogs finds it's own unique voice by holding opposing ideas and aesthetics in tension with each other, and inviting the listener to find their own answer.;Track List:1. Alight;2. Dogs;3. Starts;4. Steepest Stairs;5. Salt Mine;6. Man;7. Small Town Death;8. After You;9. Time;Special Attributes:BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.