- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joywave - How Do You Feel Now
- Write a Review
- #K60305 000000000 K60305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album from the alt-rock band. After a 2014 that saw the release of their debut EP, How Do...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album from the alt-rock band. After a 2014 that saw the release of their debut EP, How Do You Feel, buzz worthy festival appearances across the U.S., and their late night debut performance on Late Night With Seth Meyers, Joywave are back in a big way. Rochester, New York's Joywave consists of members Daniel Armbruster (vocals), Joseph Morinelli (guitar), Sean Donnelly (bass), Benjamin Bailey (keyboards), and Paul Brenner (drums). Initially, the band was best known for it's collaboration with electronic music project Big Data. Their "Dangerous" peaked at #1 on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart. Now, the band are set to take it to the next level.;Track List:1. Somebody New;2. Carry Me;3. Tongues (Feat. Kopps);4. Destruction;5. Now;6. Parade;7. In Clover;8. Feels Like a Lie;9. Traveling at the Speed of Light;10. Nice House;11. Bad Dreams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.