- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jozef Van Wissem & Domingo Garcia Huidob - Partir to Live (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #L05203 000000000 L05203000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Partir to Live (2012) is a non-narrative film experience in sensations, in ethical confusion, and in physical and psych...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Partir to Live (2012) is a non-narrative film experience in sensations, in ethical confusion, and in physical and psychic contusions, directed by Domingo Garcia-Huidobro of Fakzoid. Dutch minimalist composer Jozef van Wissem's score for the film consists of appropriated 12-string electric guitar drone, black baroque lute mirror images, and minimal electronics. For the first time ever, Sacred Bones Records will release the DVD and soundtrack LP together in a limited one-time pressing of 1000 copies.;Track List:1. Rain Insects;2. Eiditic Reduction;3. Ex Cathedra;4. Iglesia;5. Einklammerung;6. Moto;7. Spectography;8. Epoche;9. Zeteeteiko;10. Induction;11. Ataraxia;12. Partir to Live;Special Attributes:WITH DVD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.