- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JP Harris & The Tough Choices - I'll Keep Calling
- Write a Review
- #K64104 000000000 K64104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/05/2013;Notes:2012 album from the Indie Alt-Country singer/songwriter and his band. Over the past few years JP Harris and the Tough C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/05/2013;Notes:2012 album from the Indie Alt-Country singer/songwriter and his band. Over the past few years JP Harris and the Tough Choices have been workin' it hard, playing wherever and whenever, to a growing audience of country music lovers, both new and old. Only 29 years old, JP wrote all 12 songs on the album and sings them in a voice that seems beyond his years. Having hit the road at the young age of 14, he has been living the songs he writes for well over a decade.;Track List:1. Two for the Road;2. Badly Bent;3. Take It Back;4. The Day You Put Me Out;5. I'll Keep Calling;6. Just Your Memory;7. Return to Sender;8. Shake It;9. I'm Stayin' Here;10. Cross Your Name;11. Gear Jammin' Daddy;12. Take It All
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.