- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jr Jr - JR JR
- Write a Review
- #K84564 000000000 K84564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. You could certainly call it a "Turning point" or a "New chapter," but Detroit's JR JR have been work...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. You could certainly call it a "Turning point" or a "New chapter," but Detroit's JR JR have been working towards this moment since first forming in 2009. Their self-titled third full-length album, JR JR represents a complete realization of the creative union between members Daniel Zott and Joshua Epstein. "To me, this album is like the third part in a series," explains Epstein. "When we first started the band, we were trying to make pop music in the way we remembered and learned it. You can feel that on our first album, It's A Corporate World. The second, The Speed of Things, took everything a step further, but it was a little more polished and professional-sounding. JR JR has a little bit of both worlds. We've gotten better at recording, and we've grown together-and separately. It's the culmination of the series so far.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.