- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Judas Priest - Redeemer of Souls
- Write a Review
- #K59812 000000000 K59812000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the 17th studio album from the veteran British Metal band. There are few bands ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the 17th studio album from the veteran British Metal band. There are few bands that have accomplished what Judas Priest has throughout their 40 year career. Credited as one of the pioneers of Heavy Metal, they are responsible for anthems including hits such as 'Living After Midnight,' 'Breaking the Law,' and 'You've Got Another Thing Coming' and classic albums such as PAINKILLER and SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE. In 2010, the band received a Grammy for Best Metal Performance.;Track List:1. Dragonaut;2. Redeemer of Souls;3. Halls of Valhalla;4. Sword of Damocles;5. March of the Damned;6. Down in Flames;7. Hell Back;8. Cold Blooded;9. Metalizer;10. Crossfire;11. Secrets of the Dead;12. Battle Cry;13. Beginning of the End
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.