- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Judy Garland - Greatest Hits Live
- Write a Review
- #K67756 000000000 K67756000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In her multimedia careers, Judy Garland introduced, popularized, or re-popularized hundreds of class...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In her multimedia careers, Judy Garland introduced, popularized, or re-popularized hundreds of classic songs as well as making several signature songs to her phenomenal career. Here are the best of them sung live and in concert from the soundtracks of her legendary CBS TV series which ran from 1963 to 1964. This is a celebratory sampling of music, lyrics, arrangements, and orchestrations of her greatest highlighting Judy's achievements across the board - films, concerts, recordings, radio and television and features guest appearances by Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand, Ethel Merman, her 'Wizard of Oz' co-star Ray Bolger and many others.;Track List:1. I Feel a Song Comin' on;2. Medley: You Made Me Me and My Gal Trolley Song;3. Medley: Get Happy / Happy Days Are Here Again;4. The Boy Next Door;5. The Man That Got Away;6. Smile;7. There's No Business Like Show Business;8. Swanee;9. I Left My Heart in San Francisco;10. What'll I Do?;11. They Can't Take That Away from Me;12. Just in Time;13. If I Only Had a Brain;14. Over the Rainbow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.