- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Juicy Lucy - Juicy Lucy
- Write a Review
- #K66273 000000000 K66273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Juicy Lucy is a British blues rock band officially formed on 1 October 1969. After the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Juicy Lucy is a British blues rock band officially formed on 1 October 1969. After the demise of The Misunderstood, Juicy Lucy was formed by steel guitarist Glenn Ross Campbell, and prolific Blackburn saxophonist Chris Mercer. The group later recruited guitarist Neil Hubbard, bassist Keith Ellis, and drummer Pete Dobson. Juicy Lucy is the debut album by the Anglo-American band, also released in 1969. The music is a curiously heavy form of blues-rock, often played at break-neck speed. The album's cover was highly noticeable as it featured a burlesque dancer named Zelda Plum, naked except for a covering of fruit. The band immediately notched a UK Top 20 hit with their cover version of the Bo Diddley composition "Who Do You Love?", which fast and mean and powered by a vicious guitar to make your fingers bleed.;Track List:1. Mississippi Woman;2. Who Do You Love?;3. She's Mine;4. She's Yours;5. Just One Time;6. Chicago North-Western;7. Train;8. Nadine;9. Are You Satisfied;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.