- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Julee Cruise - Floating Into the Night
- Write a Review
- K56969 000000000 K56969000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:"Floating Into the Night" is the 1989 debut album by vocalist Julee Cruise featuring songs written and produced by comp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:"Floating Into the Night" is the 1989 debut album by vocalist Julee Cruise featuring songs written and produced by composer Angelo Badalamenti and film director David Lynch. The songs "Falling" and "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart" were both featured in Lynch's cult television series Twin Peaks, while "Into the Night", "The Nightingale" and "The World Spins" also appeared in the show. The instrumental version of "Falling" was the theme song for Twin Peaks while the album as a whole is almost an unofficial soundtrack to the series. The track "Mysteries of Love" was prominently featured in Lynch's classic film Blue Velvet. Cruise's dreamy, light vocals match perfectly with the music and lyrics to make this album sound like it is unattached to any era. Reissued on 180 gram vinyl with a double sided insert by Plain Recordings.;Track List:1. Floating;2. Falling;3. I Remember;4. Rockin' Back Inside My Heart;5. Mysteries of Love;6. Into the Night;7. I Float Alone;8. Nightingale;9. Swan;10. World Spins;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.