- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Julia Holter - In The Same Room
- Write a Review
- K59619 000000000 K59619000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. In The Same Room, a beautiful new release from Julia Holter, inaugurates t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. In The Same Room, a beautiful new release from Julia Holter, inaugurates the Domino Documents series. Named after a song from Holter's 2012 album Ekstasis, this career-spanning collection is the fruit of two days recording by Julia and her tremendous band (Corey Fogel - drums/vocals Dina Maccabee - viola/vocals and Devin Hoff - stand-up bass) at RAK Studios in the days after their main stage performance at Green Man Festival in Wales. Comprised of new arrangements of songs from three of her previous studio releases (Tragedy, Loud City Song and 2015's breakthrough Have You In My Wilderness), Holter's Domino Documents is an essential release for anyone who has witnessed her brilliant, beguiling band on tour around the world in the last five years as well as the perfect introduction to a truly important and innovative young artist.;Track List:1. Horns Surrounding Me;2. So Lillies;3. Silhouette;4. How Long;5. Feel You;6. Lucette Stranded on the Island;7. In the Green Wild;8. City Appearing;9. Vasquez;10. Betsy on the Roof;11. Sea Calls Me Home;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.