- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Julian Casablancas - Tyranny
- Write a Review
- #K64077 000000000 K64077000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Strokes frontman and his mates. Julian Casablanca's is widely regarded as one of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Strokes frontman and his mates. Julian Casablanca's is widely regarded as one of the most distinctive artistic voices of our generation, both literally and figuratively. He is in the rare company of a small and very select group of artists that have been able to achieve mass levels of international popularity, while maintaining the highest standards of artistic integrity and respect among peers. Through his groundbreaking work with The Strokes in 2001, to his first solo album, PHRAZES FOR THE YOUNG in 2009, to his recent Grammy- winning collaboration with Daft Punk, Julian remains a musical visionary and creative force. Over the past four years, Julian Casablanca's + The Voidz have come together through music connections and friends in NYC and LA via their love of beat driven, aggressive and avant grade music with the power of modern harmonies to make it catchy and powerful. A punk band that can play and style of music, they take pride in their versatility.;Track List:1. Take Me in Your Army;2. Crunch Punch;3. M. Utally A. Ssured D. Estruction;4. Human Sadness;5. Where No Eagles Fly;6. Father Electricity;7. Johan Von Bronx;8. Business Dog;9. Xerox;10. Dare I Care;11. Nintendo Blood;12. Off to War
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.