- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Julie London - About The Blues + 4 Bonus Tracks
- Write a Review
- #K70567 000000000 K70567000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Track List:1. Basin Street Blues;2. I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues;3. A Nightingale Can Sing the Blues;4. Get Set for the Bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Track List:1. Basin Street Blues;2. I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues;3. A Nightingale Can Sing the Blues;4. Get Set for the Blues;5. Invitation to the Blues;6. Bye Bye Blues;7. Baby Baby All the Time;8. Shadow Woman;9. Meaning of the Blues;10. About the Blues;11. Sunday Blues;12. The Blues Is All I Ever Had;13. Blues in the Night;14. Bouquet of Blues;15. Meaning of the Blues;16. Dark;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.