- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
June Miller - Ups & Downs EP
- Write a Review
- #K85870 000000000 K85870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Bass music fans, rejoice. Holland-based DnB duo June Miller’s third release on Andy C’s RAM Records is coming, and it’s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Bass music fans, rejoice. Holland-based DnB duo June Miller’s third release on Andy C’s RAM Records is coming, and it’s awesome. The EP, titled Ups & Downs, is compiled of 4 original and complex tracks, opening with the title track featuring Anouk Visee and T & Sugah. The song begins with Visee’s hauntingly beautiful voice over a deep beat, and builds up into a series of well crafted breaks and chopped vocals before fading seamlessly into the most anticipated track from the EP, a collaboration with Mefjus titled “Saus.” It starts off dark and intense and then dives right into ridiculously heavy beats.. Next up is “Bad Brains,” which has a killer intro and tons of energy. Finishing up the solid EP is “The Promise Ring,” with seductive vocals and clean percussion Coming from a punk/hardcore background and taking inspiration from a multitude of unique sources, June Miller almost transcends the genre. This EP truly shows the versatility of talent that these two possess.;Track List:1. Saus (Feat June Miller Mefjus);2. Ups Downs (Feat. Anouk Visée T Sugah);3. Bad Brains (Feat June Miller);4. The Promise Ring (Feat June Miller);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.