- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Junior Kimbrough - All Night Long
- Write a Review
- #K73857 000000000 K73857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/1997;Notes:All Night Long is the second studio album by Junior Kimbrough. It helped bring attention to the Hill Country blues scen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/1997;Notes:All Night Long is the second studio album by Junior Kimbrough. It helped bring attention to the Hill Country blues scene of North Mississippi after Rolling Stone Magazine reviewed the album and gave it four out of five stars.;Track List:1. Work Me Baby;2. Do the Romp!;3. Stay All Night;4. Meet Me in the City;5. You Better Run;6. Done Got Old;7. All Night Long;8. I Feel Alright;9. Nobody But You;10. Slow Lightning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.