- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Junior Oliver - Bristol Fashion (A Unity Sextet Release)
- Write a Review
- #K90656 000000000 K90656000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Produced by Lack of Afro, Bristol Fashion is by Junior Oliver - the bass player in the ficti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Produced by Lack of Afro, Bristol Fashion is by Junior Oliver - the bass player in the fictional group Unity Sextet. It is the third phase in the Unity Sextet series of albums and the first in three years. Featuring Lack of Afro on various instruments, the album also features guest musicians Rory Simmons (Jamie Cullum), George Cooper (Nigel Kennedy), Chip Wickham (The New Mastersounds), Lukas Drinkwater (Lack of Afro) and Charlie Hearnshaw (Peng). Characteristically heavy on the bass and drums, the album combines reflective jazz ('Ariel', 'Mary Hancock'), melodic quirkiness ('Hey Yo Mr White!'), summery Latin stompers ('Cachaoito') and fuzzed out madness ('The Big Muff'), fusing disparate musical influences, but managing somehow to make total sense.;Track List:1. Ariel;2. Mary Hancock;3. Cachaoito;4. Hey Yo Mr White!;5. The Big Muff;6. Hendricks;7. Fatback Fly;8. Junior Goes Electric;9. Interlude 8;10. Blues Twos
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.