- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Junior Wells - Cut That Out
- Write a Review
- #K65822 000000000 K65822000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Track List:1. Cut That Out;2. Messin' with the Kid;3. Lovey Dovey Lovely One;4. Tomorrow Night;5. Hoodoo Man;6. Little By Lit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Track List:1. Cut That Out;2. Messin' with the Kid;3. Lovey Dovey Lovely One;4. Tomorrow Night;5. Hoodoo Man;6. Little By Little (I'm Losing You);7. Lord Lord (Lawdy! Lawdy!);8. You Don't Care;9. So Tired;10. Two Headed Woman;11. Come on in This House;12. Galloping Horses and a Lazy Mule;13. I'm a Stranger;14. The Things I'd Do for You;15. It Hurts Me Too;16. I Could Cry;17. I'll Get You Too;18. One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.