- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Junior Wells - You're Tuff Enough
- Write a Review
- #K64051 000000000 K64051000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Junior Wells - YOU'RE TUFF ENOUGH - Vinyl reissue of the 1968 album by blues legend Junior Wells that collects his reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Junior Wells - YOU'RE TUFF ENOUGH - Vinyl reissue of the 1968 album by blues legend Junior Wells that collects his recordings from the Blue Rock label that found Wells experimenting with a funky, James Brown-inspired sound - includes the title track which was a Top 40 hit on the R&B singles chart!;Track List:1. You Re Tuff Enough;2. It S All Soul;3. Gonna Cramp Your Style;4. Where Did I Go Wrong;5. That LL Hold Me;6. Sweet Darling Think It Over;7. Up in Heah;8. You Re the One;9. You Out to Quit That;10. Messing with the Kid;11. The Hippies Are Trying;12. Junior S Groove
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.