- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Bieber - Believe
- Write a Review
- #K54995 000000000 K54995000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the third studio album by Canadian sensation Justin Bieber. Looking to transit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the third studio album by Canadian sensation Justin Bieber. Looking to transition from the teen pop styles of his two-piece debut effort My World (2009) and My World 2.0 (2010), Bieber opted to create a follow-up record that featured more prominent elements of dance-pop and contemporary R&B. As executive producers, mentor Usher and manager Scooter Braun enlisted collaborators including Darkchild, Hit-Boy, Diplo and Max Martin with the intention of creating a mature-sounding project. Five singles were released from Believe, several of which became international successes. It's lead single "Boyfriend" peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100, and reached number one on the Canadian Hot 100. Follow-ups "As Long as You Love Me" and "Beauty and a Beat" performed moderately worldwide, and positioned within the Top Ten in the United States and Canada.;Track List:1. All Around the World - Justin Bieber Ludacris;2. Boyfriend;3. As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber Big Sean;4. Catching Feelings;5. Take You;6. Right Here - Justin Bieber Drake;7. Fall;8. Die in Your Arms;9. Thought of You;10. Beauty and a Beat - Justin Bieber Nicki Minaj;11. One Love;12. Be Alright;13. Believe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.