- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Bieber - Journals
- Write a Review
- #K54992 000000000 K54992000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2013 release by the Canadian pop sensation. Journals is the second compilation...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2013 release by the Canadian pop sensation. Journals is the second compilation album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber. The album was only released digitally through online platforms. To achieve a more mature sound, Journals sees Bieber working with a variety of different R&B producers, such as The Audibles, Jason "Poo Bear" Boyd, Andre Harris, D.K. The Punisher, Soundz, Chef Tone, T-Minus, as well as his previous producers Maejor Ali, Diplo, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins and Sir Nolan, while collaborating with R&B and hip-hop artists and rappers, such as Future, R. Kelly, Chance the Rapper, Big Sean and Lil Wayne. An R&B album with pop influences, Journals mostly deals with themes of heartbreak and forgiveness in a romantic relationship. It was suggested that Bieber's relationship with former girlfriend, actress and singer Selena Gomez, was the main inspiration for the majority of the album.;Track List:1. Heartbreaker (Side A);2. All That Matters (Side A);3. Hold Tight (Side A);4. Recovery (Side A);5. Bad Day (Side B);6. All Bad (Side B);7. Pyd - Justin Bieber R. Kelly;8. Roller Coaster (Side A);9. Change Me (Side A);10. Confident - Justin Bieber Chance the Rapper;11. One Life (Side A);12. Backpack - Justin Bieber Lil Wayne;13. What's Hatnin' - Justin Bieber Future;14. Swap It Out (Side B);15. Memphis - Justin Bieber Big Sean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.