- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Bieber - My World 2.0
- Write a Review
- #K54986 000000000 K54986000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the debut studio album by Canadian sensation Justin Bieber. My World 2.0 is co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the debut studio album by Canadian sensation Justin Bieber. My World 2.0 is considered the second half of a two-piece project, being supplemented by his debut extended play My World (EP) (2009). After signing a recording contract in light of his growing popularity on YouTube, Bieber worked with collaborators including his mentor Usher, in addition to producers Tricky Stewart, The-Dream, and Midi Mafia. The record follows in the vein of My World, incorporating pop and R&B styles, and also experiments with hip hop elements. Lyrically, it discusses teen romance and coming of age situations. The album was preceded by the lead single, "Baby", featuring Ludacris, which was released on January 18, 2010. "Somebody to Love" impacted radio as the album's second single on April 20, 2010, and "U Smile" impacted radio as the album's third single on August 24, 2010. The album received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album at the 2011 ceremony.;Track List:1. Baby - Justin Bieber Ludacris;2. Somebody to Love (Side A);3. Stuck in the Moment (Side A);4. U Smile (Side A);5. Runaway Love (Side A);6. Never Let You Go (Side B);7. Overboard - Justin Bieber Jessica Jarrell;8. Eenie Meenie - Justin Bieber Sean Kingston;9. Up (Side B);10. That Should Be Me (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.