- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Bieber - My World
- Write a Review
- #K64217 000000000 K64217000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2009 release by the Canadian pop sensation. My World is the debut extended play (EP) ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2009 release by the Canadian pop sensation. My World is the debut extended play (EP) by Justin Bieber. The album is considered the first half of a two-piece project, later being supplemented by his debut studio album My World 2.0 (2010). After signing a recording contract in light of his growing popularity on YouTube, Bieber worked with collaborators including his mentor Usher, in addition to producers Tricky Stewart, The-Dream, and Midi Mafia. It's music incorporates pop and R&B styles, and lyrically discusses teen romance and coming of age situations. Two singles were released from My World, both of which became international successes. It's lead single "One Time" reached the Top 20 in five countries' singles charts, while it's follow-up "One Less Lonely Girl" peaked within the Top Ten in Canada and Top 15 in the United States.;Track List:1. One Time;2. Favorite Girl;3. Down to Earth;4. Bigger;5. One Less Lonely Girl;6. First Dance - Justin Bieber Usher;7. Love Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.