- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Bieber - Under The Mistletoe
- Write a Review
- #K54991 000000000 K54991000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2011 holiday release from the global teen pop phenomenon. The album is a seasonal mix of tra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2011 holiday release from the global teen pop phenomenon. The album is a seasonal mix of traditional Christmas standards and newly penned holiday music largely co-written by Justin Bieber. Includes 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' (a duet with Mariah Carey), 'Fa La La' (featuring Boyz II Men), 'The Christmas Song' (featuring Usher) and much more. The album debuted at #1 on the US Billboard 200, shipping 210,000 units during it's opening week. Under the Mistletoe is Justin Bieber's third number-one album, third platinum selling album, and it was the first Christmas album by a male artist to debut at #1. The album also debuted within the top 10 in Spain, Australia, Norway, and the Netherlands.;Track List:1. Only Thing I Ever Get for Christmas 3:12;2. Mistletoe 3:02;3. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on An Open Fire) Justin Bieber Usher 03:35;4. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town 3:36;5. Fa la la Justin Bieber Boyz II Men 03:05;6. All I Want for Christmas Is You (Superfestive!) Justin Bieber Mariah Carey 04:00;7. Drummer Boy Justin Bieber Busta Rhymes 03:45;8. Christmas Eve 3:43;9. All I Want Is You 3:36;10. Home This Christmas Justin Bieber the Band Perry 03:24;11. Silent Night 2:49
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.