- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Moore - Outlaws Like Me
- Write a Review
- #K77630 000000000 K77630000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Outlaws Like Me is the second studio album by American country music recording artist Justin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Outlaws Like Me is the second studio album by American country music recording artist Justin Moore. It was released on June 21, 2011. The album includes the single "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away", which has become Moore's second #1 hit on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart. It's follow-up single, "Bait a Hook", was released in August 2011, and reached the Top 20 on the country chart. The album's third single, "Til My Last Day", was released in March 2012. Moore co-wrote 11 of the 13 songs on the album. The album debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200, and at #1 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.