- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Timberlake - Justified
- Write a Review
- #K56249 000000000 K56249000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2002;Notes:JUSTIFIED won the 2004 Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album. The album was also nominated for Album of the Year. "Cry ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2002;Notes:JUSTIFIED won the 2004 Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album. The album was also nominated for Album of the Year. "Cry Me a River" won for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. JUSTIFIED may represent Justin Timberlake's attempt to break out of the boy band mold and be taken seriously as a musician, but N Sync and, more specifically, ex-beau Britney Spears continue to serve as red flag reminders of these specific times. Ballads like "Never Again" and "Nothin' Else" bear the markings of classic break-up songs but, far from licking his wounds throughout the rest of this debut, Timberlake includes a number of cuts that celebrate being single including the Timbaland-produced cut "Right for Me" and equally the thumping "Rock Your Body." Other names this teen idol nabbed in a quest for credibility are red-hot producers the Neptunes and P. Diddy. In keeping an R&B element as the touchstone for this debut, Timberlake dishes out a number of surprisingly stellar songs including the very mellow, Stevie Wonder-flavored "Nothin' Else," Latin-soaked "Senorita," and infectious "Like I Love You." in delivering such a mature record, Justin Timberlake has created a springboard to bigger and better future projects.;Track List:1. Se Orita;2. Like I Love You;3. (Oh No) What You Got;4. Take It from Here;5. Cry Me a River;6. Rock Your Body;7. Nothin' Else;8. Last Night;9. Still on My Brain;10. (And She Said) Take Me Now;11. Right for Me;12. Let's Take a Ride;13. Never Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.