- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River Blues
- Write a Review
- K54429 000000000 K54429000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2010;Notes:Harlem River Blues is the brand new album from the charismatic, enigmatic, prolific Justin Townes Earle and his third a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2010;Notes:Harlem River Blues is the brand new album from the charismatic, enigmatic, prolific Justin Townes Earle and his third album in under three years. Woody Guthrie once said, "Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple." on Harlem River Blues, Justin has chosen the simple route. The record's not a wall of sound produced to the rafters. It's rockin' and reelin' at times, sweet and slow at others-and it's great. Like good fried chicken, a well-cut suit and a handmade guitar, there's heaven to be found in the beautifully crafted simpler things. Harlem River Blues straddles not only the Mason-Dixon line, but time itself. As versed in Mance Lipscomb as he is in M. Ward and sporting Marc Jacobs suspenders, Justin Townes Earle is a man beyond eras. With Harlem River Blues, a record that's perfect for summer nights on either the front porch or the fire escape, Justin's found yet another way to be a timeless original.;Track List:1. Harlem River Blues;2. One Night in Brooklyn;3. Move Over Mama;4. Working for the Mta;5. Wanderin';6. Slippin and Slidin';7. Christchurch Woman;8. Learning to Cry;9. Ain't Waitin';10. Rogers Park;11. Harlem River Blues (Reprise);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.