- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Townes Earle - Kids In The Street
- Write a Review
- #K56833 000000000 K56833000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Kids In The Street - Justin Townes Earle - Kids In The Street was produced by Mike Mogis, who is perhaps best known for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Kids In The Street - Justin Townes Earle - Kids In The Street was produced by Mike Mogis, who is perhaps best known for his work with Bright Eyes on the Saddle Creek label. "When I first met a young Justin Townes Earle, it was evident then he was intent on following his own artistic path," said label president John Allen. "As his publisher, I saw his songwriting evolve to a literary depth and swagger that maintained that unique vision. New West is very proud to release Justin's next album of his best work yet.";Track List:1. Champagne Corolla;2. Maybe a Moment;3. What's She Crying for;4. 15-25;5. Kids in the Street;6. Faded Valentine;7. What's Goin' Wrong;8. Short Hair Woman;9. Same Old Stagolee;10. If I Was the Devil;11. Trouble Is;12. There Go a Fool;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.