- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Townes Earle - Midnight at the Movies
- Write a Review
- #K58937 000000000 K58937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 sophomore album from Justin Townes Earle, son of Americana favorite Steve Earle. Within the fir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 sophomore album from Justin Townes Earle, son of Americana favorite Steve Earle. Within the first song on Midnight at the Movies, you just know you're hearing something special, that you are party to the unknown and exhilarating paths being explored by an artist on the creative ascendancy. Midnight at the Movies displays an adeptness and musical sophistication of remarkable, organic breadth and is as lyrically sharp as a lover's tongue as she is walking out the door. Midnight at the Movies is held firm by Justin's astonishing vision and conviction, yet roams o'er the vast landscape of American music without so much as a stumble.;Track List:1. Midnight at the Movies;2. What I Mean to You;3. They Killed John Henry;4. Mama's Eyes;5. Dirty Rag;6. Can't Hardly Wait;7. Black Eyed Suzy;8. Poor Fool;9. Halfway to Jackson;10. Someday I'll Be Forgiven for This;11. Walk Out;12. Here We Go Again;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.