- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Townes Earle - Nothings Going to Change the Way You Feel About
- Write a Review
- #K58933 000000000 K58933000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/26/2012;Notes:2012 release, the fourth album from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Produced by Earle alongside longtime co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/26/2012;Notes:2012 release, the fourth album from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Produced by Earle alongside longtime collaborator Skylar Wilson, the 10-track album was recorded completely live with no overdubs over a four day period at an old converted church recording studio in Asheville, NC. of the new record, Earle comments, "I think that it's the job of the artist to be in transition and constantly learn more. The new record is completely different than my last one, Harlem River Blues. This time I've gone in a Memphis-soul direction.";Track List:1. Am I That Lonely Tonight?;2. Look the Other Way;3. Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now;4. Baby's Got a Bad Idea;5. Maria;6. Down on the Lower East Side;7. Won't Be the Last Time;8. Memphis in the Rain;9. Unfortunately Anna;10. Movin on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.