- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Townes Earle - Single Mothers
- Write a Review
- #K67996 000000000 K67996000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. After two and a half years since his last release, Justin Townes Earle is back and pleased to announ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. After two and a half years since his last release, Justin Townes Earle is back and pleased to announce his fifth studio album (and first ever on Vagrant Records). Entitled SINGLE MOTHERS, the album is comprised of ten tracks that showcase exactly why Justin Townes Earle is considered a forefather of Contemporary Americana. As a recently married, sober man JTE writes from a point of maturity and content we've not seen before on past records. 'One day I just realized it's not cool to die young, and it's even less cool to die after 30,' Justin laughs as he reflects on a life past and his new found clarity. What he's created is an album that's raw, honest and personal in a way he hasn't touched upon since his debut EP, YUMA.;Track List:1. Worried Bout the Weather;2. Single Mothers;3. My Baby Drives;4. Today and a Lonely Night;5. Picture in a Drawer;6. Wanna Be a Stranger;7. White Gardenias;8. Time Shows Fools;9. It's Cold in This House;10. Burning Pictures
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.