- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jx Riders - Hiccup
- Write a Review
- #K80153 000000000 K80153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:JX RIDERS is the duo of Grammy Award-winning producer/remixer/DJ Dave Audé and GRAMMY-nominated songwriter/producer/lab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:JX RIDERS is the duo of Grammy Award-winning producer/remixer/DJ Dave Audé and GRAMMY-nominated songwriter/producer/label head Martin Kierszenbaum. Between the two of them, Audé and Kierszenbaum have sold over 35 million records and worked with Beyoncé, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Robyn, Sting and more. The two musicians chose their name in tribute to the first synthesizer that they both owned: A Roland JX-3P. In September 2016, JX RIDERS hit no. 1 on the Billboard Dance Chart with their debut single "Sweet Dreams." The house/hip hop-fueled "Hiccup" is their much-anticipated follow-up out on Cherrytree Records.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.