- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K-Def - Article / Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- L34185 000000000 L34185000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/30/2013;Notes:New Jersey duo K-Def & DaCapo are 'The Program' and Slice Of Spice have teamed up with them to release some incredible ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/30/2013;Notes:New Jersey duo K-Def & DaCapo are 'The Program' and Slice Of Spice have teamed up with them to release some incredible material recorded between 2007-09. From 'The Article EP', which was advertised in record stores back in 2008 but never released, to the unheard Instrumental Versions, to the expanded CD version including x4 Bonus Tracks! 'The Program Project' is not only bringing you some unreleased K-Def heat, it's bringing it bigger than originally intended. These archival releases are the re-introduction to 'The Program', but you should expect to hear more NEW music from this duo before the end of 2013!;Track List:1. The Article;2. Gotta Get Da Cash (Ep Mix);3. Daydreamin';4. Fallen (Take One);5. Beggin' Street;6. Life Goes on;7. Free Speech;8. Gotta Get Da Cash (Original Mix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.