- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K-Def - The Meeting
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K83797 000000000 K83797000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Following on the success of his recent One Man Band and Exhibit LPs, K-Def is back yet again with an all new EP featuri...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Following on the success of his recent One Man Band and Exhibit LPs, K-Def is back yet again with an all new EP featuring a solid batch of dark and moody instrumentals alongside a handful of thought provoking verses/cameos. The Meeting finds the ever prolific producer collaborating with an all star cast of MCs including Blu (Blu & Exile), Insight (Y Society), Has-Lo (Mello Music Group) and Kaimbr (Kev Brown/Low Budget Records). Clocking in at just under 20 minutes, this is a dark and moody record that moves fast and epitomizes the concept of Quality Over Quantity.;Track List:1. The Meeting (Vocal Version) Featuring Blu;2. The Reason (Instrumental);3. Goblin Powers (Instrumental);4. Keep Em Guessin (Instrumental);5. Some Weird Ish (Instrumental);6. Riot Material (Vocal Version) Featuring Has-Lo Kaimbr Insight;7. Horror (Instrumental);8. The Meeting (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.