- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K.A.A.N. - Abstractions
- Write a Review
- #K78380 000000000 K78380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Abstractions is an international collaboration featuring Maryland's lyricist extraordinaire, K.A.A.N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Abstractions is an international collaboration featuring Maryland's lyricist extraordinaire, K.A.A.N. going in with no breaks over some of German producer Klaus Layer's most unique soundscapes to date. Hip-Hop as a genre is big on labels and while many might consider the musical styles demonstrated on here to be boom-bap inspired with a side of lyrical miracle, there's more than meets the ear happening here. The project is brief but thanks to the dense layers of both music and introspective wordplay crafted by the artists, listening to Abstractions is a very rewarding experience. Hearing K.A.A.N. rap is a treat for rap connoisseurs as he dynamically delivers complex rhymes with a rare energy, rivaling even the best veteran MCs of yesterday and today. Klaus Layer is no slouch either when it comes to sound design. Evident by the fact that he has become a fixture amongst some of hip-hop's best European imports his records fly off shelves and he can be found frequently performing in smoky Jazz clubs from France to Moscow and beyond. Abstractions is the first Klaus project to exclusively feature a rapper over his sought after sound. Instrumentals are included on the B-side.;Track List:1. Toonami;2. My Nigga;3. King Solomon;4. Boom;5. Sleepy Hollow People (Bonus);6. Toonami (Instrumental);7. My Nigga (Instrumental);8. King Solomon (Instrumental);9. Boom (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.