- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Euclid
- Write a Review
- #K68203 000000000 K68203000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Kaitlyn's solo debut Euclid (primarily written on a Buchla Music Easel synthesizer) was inspired by her love of Mbira m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Kaitlyn's solo debut Euclid (primarily written on a Buchla Music Easel synthesizer) was inspired by her love of Mbira music, early electronic music pioneers like Laurie Spiegel, Oskar Sala, and Terry Riley, and Euclidian geometry. Each of the first six songs on Euclid were initially structured using Euclidian geometry, an idea which Smith explored while attending a class at the San Francisco Conservatory. As Smith explains, "We each chose a 3D shape and assigned our own guidelines to the different components that make up the shape.;Track List:1. Careen;2. Wide Awake;3. Stunts;4. Sundry;5. Glide;6. Escapade;7. Labyrinth I;8. Labyrinth Ii;9. Labyrinth Iii;10. Labyrinth Iv;11. Labyrinth V;12. Labyrinth Vi;13. Labyrinth Vii;14. Labyrinth Viii;15. Labyrinth Ix;16. Labyrinth X;17. Labyrinth Xi;18. Labyrinth Xii
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.